Data privacy protection
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in Börse Berlin. All personal data collected during your visit is collected, processed and used by Börse Berlin in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation. We treat your data confidentially. The transmission of personal data to state institutions, authorities or other third parties does not take place automatically, but exclusively in accordance with the applicable laws.
Collection of personal data
If you visit our website, by default we store the following information:
- Your IP address,
- the website from which you are visiting us,
- the websites that you visit on our website, as well as
- the date and duration of the visit.
These rather technical data are used exclusively for internal statistical purposes in order to assess the attractiveness of our website.
If you wish to view real-time prices or subscribe to our newsletter or if you contact us directly, we require further personal data such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. This information is collected and stored exclusively for the purpose you have chosen.
We collect this personal data in order to provide the information you have requested. The legality of data processing is therefore governed by Article 6 (1) (b) and (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
When you visit our website, we store information on your computer in the form of a "cookie". This is necessary for the technically perfect provision of our website. This also gives us the opportunity to statistically evaluate visitor behaviour and helps us to improve our offer. The legality of this data processing therefore results from Art. 6 (1) (f ) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
This stored information is stored separately from any other data we may have provided. In particular, the data in the cookies are not linked to your other data.
If you do not wish us to place cookies on your computer, we ask you to set your Internet browser so that it deletes cookies from your hard drive, blocks all cookies or warns you before a cookie is stored. However, we would like to point out that you may experience functional limitations on our website if you do not accept cookies.
You can find out more about cookies on www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Duration of storage
The data collected during registration for the real-time price data will be stored until the user cancels the registration. If a registration has not been activated, we delete the data after six months at the latest.
If you contact us directly by telephone, e-mail or letter, your details will be stored in accordance with the provisions of commercial law for a maximum of 10 years.
Cookies will remain on your computer until you delete them. The information we receive about your visit is stored anonymously. Since we are also interested in long-term analyses of the use of our site, this anonymized information is kept indefinitely.
Börse Berlin AG takes technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unintentional deletion, manipulation, loss, unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised access.
Our employees are bound to confidentiality.
Links to other websites
The Börse Berlin AG website contains links to other websites. We assume no responsibility for the content of these websites or the data protection on these websites.
You have the following rights:
- Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time in accordance with Art. 7 EU DSGVO;
- Right to information: You have the right to obtain information in accordance with Art. 13 EU DSGVO;
- Right to information: You have the right to request confirmation as to whether we process data about you. If this is the case, you have the right to obtain information in accordance with Art. 15 EU DSGVO;
- Right of correction: You have the right to request correction of incorrect data about you in accordance with Article 16 of the EU DSGVO;
- Right of deletion: You have the right to request the deletion of your data in accordance with Art. 17 EU DSGVO;
- Right to limitation of processing: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 18 EU DSGVO;
- Right to data transferability: You have the right to request the transfer of your data in accordance with Art. 20 EU DSGVO;
- Right of objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 EU DSGVO;
- Right of appeal: You have the right to complain to a supervisory authority under Article 77 of the EU DSGVO.
Responsible according to the EU-DSGVO is
Börse Berlin AG
Tel: +49 (0)30 31 10 91 51
If you have any questions or comments on data protection at Börse Berlin, please contact Börse Berlin AG's data protection officer. You can reach him by e-mail at email@example.com.